1. 1-language.com – One-stop resource site for learning English and other languages
2. 200words-a-day – If you find learning new vocabulary a time-consuming grind, try boosting it with the 200 Words a Day! language learning programme: Spanish, French, German and Welsh
3. ABA English – Learn English
4. Abair Leatl – the materials are intended as a learning aid for people of any age group who wish to improve their speaking skill in Gaelige
5. Alibela – Language courses for free
6. Arabic2000.com – Online Arabic School
7. Arab Academy – the fastest way to learn Arabic
8. Arabic Pod – Learn Arabic with Arabic Pod
9. Babbel – Learn languages online
10. BBC Languages – Audio and video courses for beginners and intermediates in 36 languages
11. BBC Wales: Learn Welsh – Lots of resources to learn or improve your Welsh
12. BeeOasis – Big things in basic English
13. Blogs Exchange (BE) – is the first community of blogs dedicated to the learning and interchange of languages (Spanish and English so far).
14. Business Spanish – teaches you how to speak and write business and conversational Spanish by listening and repeating examples and simplified grammar (FREE)( rules
15. Busuu – the language learning community
16. byki – a powerful and personalized language-learning system. It locks foreign language words and phrases into your memory so that you can recall them perfectly and remember them forever.
17. Chinese Course – Learn Chinese online with the Flashcard system
18. ChinesePod – Learn Mandarin with free daily MP3 podcast
19. Chinese-Tools.com – Learn Mandarin Chinese quickly and easily!
20. ChineseVoice.com – Learn Chinese online with Beijing’s best teachers
21. Collocation of the Week – for advanced learners of English
22. Conversation Exchange – three types of language exchange: face-to-face conversation; correspondence; text and voice chat
23. DailyFrenchPod – Learn French now
24. Dave’s ESL Cafe – a community site with job boards for teachers as well as forums for students and printable lessons/ worksheets
25. DeutschLern – Deutsch als Fremdsprache
26. Digital Dialects – free to use interactive games for learning languages and links to study resources
27. Easy Portuguese – Learn Portuguese
28. eduFire – live video language learning
29. eLanguageSchool.net – the largest website for learning multiple languages on the Internet
30. English Baby – social network site dedicated to teaching english providing lessons, videos, and collaboration.
31. EnglishCafe – the “perfect environment in which to encourage, practice and perfect your English language and world culture skills”
32. English Page – free online English lessons and ESL//EFL resources
33. English Speak – a free and award winning system for learning to speak English.
34. English Town Online – Learn to speak English
35. engoi – Free online language instruction
36. ESLPod – English as a Second Language Podcast
37. Eurocosm – Active Language Lab has language modules
38. Exam English – Free practice tests for learners of English
39. Forvo – all the words in the world pronounced
40. Free language – Social foreign language learning web 2.0 style
41. French Flash Cards – Learn German online with the Flashcard System.
42. FrenchOhLala – releases a new French lesson everyday. 10 minutes of French, brought to you by French teachers. Listen to free daily MP3 podcast lessons and download Lesson PDFs (Transcript, English translation,
43. funkyRussian – get the gist of Russian
44. Gapfillers – Language on the go – ‘bite size’ practice everyday and access to archives of grammar, listening and reading – plus much much more
45. German Flash Cards – Learn German online with the Flashcard System
46. Gulf Arabic – the dialect of Arabic native to the Arab nationals of the Gulf countries
47. How to learn any language – This website is made for people who love languages.
48. Huitalk – is a community of people learning languages and looking for a language exchange
49. Icelandic Online – a freecourse provided by Háskóli Íslands (University of Iceland)
50. ilovelanguages – catalogue of language-related Internet resource
51. Internet Polyglot – free language lessons online
52. Italian Flash Cards – Learning Italian online with the Flashcard System
53. Indo European Languages Tutorials – for anyone looking for free language resources in many of the Indo-European languages. Currently, there are 15 language tutorials available
54. InstantSpeak Chinese – an award winning new system designed by language experts to learn Chinese
55. italki – Everything you need to learn a language
56. JaponesePod101 – The fastest, easiest and most fun way to learn Japonese
57. Kan Talk – makes it easy and fun to practice spoken English
58. Lang-8 – Language exchange SNS
59. Language Links – Travelling the world from your desktop
60. Languages Online – French, German, Italian and Spanish
61. langoLab – Language Immersion Through Online Video and Text
62. Learn Arabic Online – for Writing, Listening, Grammar, Counting, Small Phrases and Exercises
63. LearnEnglish – is a portal that links to all of our websites for teachers and learners of English (from the British Council)
64. Learn English – site is for elementary and intermediate learners of English.
You can study grammar or vocabulary topics and try one of the 400 exercises and language games.
65. Learn English Online – for over 10 years Learn English has been the free and independent web site for EFL/ESL learners and teachers.
66. Learn French by Podcast – audio podcasts for learners of French as a foreign language
67. Learn Greek – teaches the modern Greek language online.
68. Learn Greek Online – the most complete site for learning Greel
69. Learn Hebrew – free Hebrew vocabulary website offering 46 topics in over 1700 Hebrew words and phrases.
70. Learn Hebrew Online – with Israel’s best teachers
71. Learn Indian languages – Learn to speak Indian languages in English, Bengali, Gujarait, Hindi, etc
72. Learn Italian – Learn Italian guide, all about how to learn italian and how to speak italian.
73. Learning Portuguese – Russell Walker shares his discoveries and assist others in learning languages, and of course Portuguese in particular.
74. LearningThai.com – Learning Thai the easy way
75. LearnItalianPod.com – Learn Italian with free podcasts
76. learnitlists – Language learning by learning lists of vocab
77. Learn Some Greek – Learn the Greek language and a bit of the language
78. lernu – a multilingual website which aims to inform internet users about Esperanto and help them to learn it, easily and free of charge.
79. Lingofriends – language exchange
80. Lingorilla – the “first global video community for learning languages”
81. LingoZ – Definitions and translations in 8 languages
82. Linkua – Learn with a language tutor
83. Listen2Russian – for people who want to achieve a basic understanding of the Russian language.
84. LiveMocha – The social way to learn a language
85. London Speaks French – a language agency based in London and dedicated to French tuition and French lessons in London and anywhere PC to PC
86. Loquella – Learn without borders
87. Macmillan Business English Online – offers a wealth of free additional English Language Teaching resources to add to your Business English lesson
88. Mango – Mango is designed to equip you with conversational abilities from the very start.
89. Maria Oliveira’s Language Learning – Learn Portuguese for free
90. Master Russian – gives you the help you need to master Russian grammar, learn new vocabulary, practice in speaking and reading Russian, and learn fascinating facts about Russian culture and people.
91. Milingua – Learn Hebrew wherever you are, whenever you want
92. MinDynasty – private Mandarin lessons at your desktop
93. Mi vida loca – a fun and interactive course, which is available for free. It draws you into a web of intrigue dealing with real natives and you can’t help but learn Spanish!
94. Mixxer – a language exchange community for everyone
95. MSKEnglish – Learning English online with live English classes
96. My German Class – Mini-courses and video podcasts
97. My Happy Planet – Learn a language, make friends, have fun
98. My Language Exchange – Find a partner at the online community and practice your second language with a native speaker who is learning your language
99. Myngle – The new way to learn languages
100. Nihongo o Narau – This site is dedicated to teaching Japanese to speakers of English.
101. Online Japanese Language and Culture Resource Community – Since 1996, Japanese-Online.com has been providing free learning services to people who wish to study the Japanese language
102. Online Spanish Course – Learn Spanish online with the Flashcard system
103. OpenLearn: modern language resources from the Open University
104. Palabea – the international platform for language learning
105. Paris by Pod – learn French, live from Paris!
106. PhraseBase – Conversational Foreign Language Learning Social Network
107. Popling – Learn French, German, Italian, Indonesian, Japanese Portuguese, Spanish without studying
108. Prime Language Services – specializes in Online Russian Teaching / Tutoring, where you communicate with a Certified Native Russian Teacher live via IM / webcam. First Trial Lesson is offered for free!
109. Rosetta Stone – Learn naturally, engage interactively, speak confidently and best of all — have fun
110. RusssianLessons.net – Learn Russian for free
111. Sanbit – free effective language learning
112. Saynihao.org – the community for Chinese language learners and people interested in China
113. Sclipo – Social learning network
114. Shared Talk – Your language exchange network
115. Sherton English – English in 52 weeks (for Spanish speakers)
116. Sonia-Portuguese.com – As a Brazilian native speaker and teacher, Sonia focuses on Brazilian Portuguese.
117. SoZiety – Language exchange via Skype
118. Spanish Pod – Learn Spanish on your terms with mobile podcasts and a global community of Spanish learners.
119. Spanish Unlimited – The right place to Learn Spanish & meet new friends
120. Spanish Word of the Day – A daily email with new vocabulary
121. Speak7 – Learn Arabic
122. SpeakingCam – a social network for language learners and tutors, brings you one-on-one tutoring opportunities with native speakers in a social way
123. Splendid Speaking – Podcasts for advanced learners of English who want to develop their top-level speaking skills and communication strategies
124. STELLA – Online language learning
125. talkConMigo – provides a central location where people of all ages can find others looking to learn, or improve a second language.
126. Talk Irish – free Irish Podcast and Flashcard Service
127. The Japanese Friend Exchange – the place to find Japanese friends, penpals, language exchange, relationships
128. To Learn Arabic – Arabic for non-native speakers
129. top language community – the definitive language community site for bilingual and multilingual people living in London, UK, and Ireland.
130. TravLang – Foreign languages for travellers
131. UniLang Language Community – offers many language resources for a wide variety of languages.
132. Verbaplanet – the award winning new way to learn how to speak a foreign language.
133. What does that mean? – English idioms, catchphases, buzz words and slang
134. World Champ – The language learning network
135. World Languages Podcasting – Listen to conversations about language and culture in Australia in several different languages.
136. xlingo – Language exchange community where you can find partners from around the world to practice and improve your language skills.
137. Yappr – where millions of English learners throughout the world are improving their English by meeting and helping each other